To provide Christian-based care/rehabilitation to men in need, including addicts, destitute, aged and psychiatrics.
We accommodate approximately 255 men at any given time. Our current demographics are: Old age home 40, Hospice 12, Clinic 20, Psychiatrics 25, volunteer workers 17, Re-integration 25, Rehabilitation 75, Families 11 and Orientation 30.
S.A. Government 36%
Destitute (streets) 22%
N.P.O (Shelters) 15%
SERVICES & OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED:
- Assist young men with a platform to acquire skills to enter the labour/entrepreneur market.
- Provide volunteer workers to schools (Maintenance).
- Provide volunteer workers to assist in needy households in the community.
- Assist with ID and social grant applications.
- Assist through rehabilitation, men with addictions become responsible citizens, fathers, husbands and community volunteers etc.
- Establish an awareness campaign relating to substance abuse, through our Christian outreach program to the surrounding community (Schools & Churches).
- Re-uniting addicts and alcoholics with their families.
- Extend hospice care to the needy.
- Provide a home for the aged with limited or no income.
- Provide a home for psychiatrics who have no support base of their own.
- Establishing prayer groups and cell meetings as new ventures or in collaboration with fellow Christians.
- Making disciples as far as the great commission.