This area of the ministry originated at the inception of the ministry in 1992 at Westlake and relocated to Faure in 2000.
To actively equip and rehabilitate women of all ages through Christian spiritual intervention and life orientation; create stable people who can be re-integrated back into society, able to participate fully in their communities and who economically uplift their city by being gainfully employed.
Clients/residents looking to us for help and assistance include former prostitutes, abused wives and women, abused children, alcoholics, drug addicts, abandoned families, the aged and the frail, sick (HIV/AIDS, T.B.), psychiatrics, the homeless and destitute.
We accommodate approximately 175 women and 150 children at any given time.
- Dept. Social Services
- Police Dept.
- Community Health Centres
- Child Protection Units
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Dept. of Correctional Services
- Courts 45%
- Trauma Centres
- Rape Crises Centres
STREETS: word of mouth 10%
- Babysitting - enabling mothers to attend various lectures and courses
- Liaison - between clients and social services etc.
- Transport to and from hospitals.
- Accommodation, food, and clothing
- Counseling – one on one and group
- Life skills training
- Job skills training